12.24.2008

Merry Christmas!

Happy Hanukkah! And joyful anything else you may be celebrating! Hope you're all having a wonderful time just being with friends and family. I wish I could post some pictures of Christmas in Thailand now, but I'm traveling and can't download until I get back to Bangkok. Ah well... Suffice it to say Andrea and Jason have probably seen more tacky decorations and heard more Christmas tunes over here than if they had stayed in the States. We are up north now and having a great time. It's actually chilly here at night so it does feel more like the holidays. We went to a gorgeous temple on top of a mountain this morning, but more on that later...

Wish you could all be here. Wouldn't that be a grand party? But I'll be thinking of you, especially you Mom and Dad. Miss you so much. Your ears must be burning, we've been talking so much about how wonderful you are. That goes for all the relatives! Lots and lots of love... Okay, I'll go before I get too sappy ... Now, where's the nearest Starbucks? I think I need a gingerbread latte or something else terribly cozy and Christmasy. Cheers!